Well I've worked quite a few days working on this release of Scriptish, but Scriptish 0.1b6 is finally ready. This release has two main highlights:
- Support for @run-at which was introduced by Google Chrome Issue #10.
- Replaces the old status bar icon with a toolbar menu-button which is put into the add-on bar by default Issue #92.
The release also has a few other more minor highlights:
- Supporting @delay (Issue #100)
- Added the ID input field to the new script window (Issue #74)
- Implemented GM_safeHTMLParser (Issue #113)
- Adding a opt-in "Copy Download URL" menu item to the context to user scripts listed in about:addons (Issue #79)
I didn't think I'd get this ready in time for Scriptish 0.1 at first, but it turned out to be easier to implement than I had imagined it would be; it doesn't work for Seamonkey still however, it's some minor thing I'm sure, still working that out though.
A funny side note is that I think Scriptish is the first user script engine to actually support @run-at! Google Chrome never really support @run-at it turns out. It should be implemented soon I hope though.
The toolbar menu-button
This tool-bar menu-button was requested a
lotton. At first I foolishly tried to support a status bar icon and the toolbar button, but then I finally gave up on that idea and just decided to replace the status bar icon with this toolbar menu-button and auto insert it into the add-on bar the first time Scriptish is run. After this the user can move the toolbar menu-button any where they'd like, and even remove it by customizing their toolbar buttons.