Ubiquity Command for Sphinn
If not yet submitted, submits the page to Sphinn. Otherwise, it takes you to the story's Sphinn page.
- share using sphinn
- Version 0.1
- Created: Sphinn command for Ubiquity.
- Version 0.2
- Important Update: Upgraded this Ubiquity command for Ubiquity 0.5; this command does not support versions < 0.2 any longer.
- Fix: Sphinn site update caused cmd errors which are now fixed.
- Update: Now using CmdUtils.previewAjax.
- Version 0.3
- Fix: Sphinning pages that had already been submitted now takes you to the sphinn page as desired.
- Update: I'm following the Digg command's example and only mixxing the current page, therefore this command no longer takes a url as an argument.